Chicago, IL Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Medical malpractice lawsuits are often complex cases. Carelessness or negligence leaves many patients each year with a persistent medical condition or bills they cannot pay. No one should have to put up with doctors who cause injury, make errors, or misdiagnose their issues. You have rights: it is against the law in Illinois for any doctor to disregard good judgment when choosing a path of care for a patient. Our lawyers will explore all angles of your case in order to determine the best route to get you the compensation you deserve.
Things to consider when contacting a malpractice attorney:
- How a doctor’s actions led to an injury
- What a misdiagnosis has meant for your overall health
- Bills you’ve been left with following a doctor’s mistake
Malman Law has been helping malpractice clients since 1994 and has served over 20,000 injury victims over the years.
Common malpractice cases that our clients come to us with include:
- Birth defects
- Cerebral Palsy
- Broken bones, including clavicle fractures
- Failure to diagnose
- Delayed diagnosis
- Wrong-site surgery
- Too much/too little anesthesia
- Surgical or other items left in the body
- Injury to organs, tissue, and nerves
- Surgical errors during a C-section or hysterectomy
- Failure to have emergency procedures in place during surgery/childbirth
- Need for additional surgery to correct mistakes
- Blood clots/internal bleeding
- Inaccurate prescription of medication
Our Response Team Will Take Action Immediately
When you contact Malman Law for a consultation, an experienced lawyer will call or email you, typically within the hour. After initially consulting with you, an investigator will be briefed on your case and will schedule an appointment with you at your convenience, either at your home or another location. Then, the casework can begin.
Within 24 hours after you retain Malman Law for your case, we will:
- Investigate the details of your case.
- Gather evidence and build the case surrounding your issue.
- Take care of all the details so you don’t have to worry about what to do next.
Contact the Medical Malpractice Attorneys of Malman Law
The consequences of medical malpractice can last a lifetime. Malman Law can make sure that you do not pay for the costs of someone else’s mistake. To speak with one of our lawyers about your case, call (888) 625-6265 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation today.