Thousands of Americans are injured each year as a result of an accident, whether work-related, a slip and fall, a medical malpractice incident, or another type of accident. Injuries may be minor to moderate or on the other end of the spectrum, in the traumatic category. These injuries require the injured person to either deal with a potentially unscrupulous insurance company on their own – which can result in a much-less-than-equitable settlement – or contact an attorney.
Injured, confused, and feeling there are few options, many of these accident victims are unsure of what to look for in a law firm. If you or a loved one has suffered from a personal injury, we understand that choosing a legal professional is not always an easy task. From the moment that you contact Malman Law, we will prove to you why you’ve made the right decision. Consider these facts:
- On average, insurance payouts are 3.5 times higher for those who hire an attorney to represent them in a personal injury case than those without an attorney.
- Auto injury settlements are about 40 percent higher with attorney representation than without.
- About 85 percent of all money paid out by insurance companies for bodily injury claims are paid to those who have an attorney representing them.
The attorneys at Malman Law are extremely knowledgeable and skilled in dealing with insurance companies – that’s our only job, and we take pride in our ability to help our clients. Our goal is to fight aggressively to negotiate a settlement which will ease some of the financial burden that the victim of a personal injury is experiencing.
Following a serious accident, you may not be thinking clearly. This is the time when you absolutely need a highly qualified attorney in your corner who can deal with the fallout from the unplanned and unexpected. We at Malman Law understand that your life has turned from normal to complicated, frustrating, and stressful in an instant. You may be feeling more vulnerable than you have ever felt in your life. There is simply no better time to have someone in your corner who cares about your life, your family, your health and your future. Below are the top six reasons why you should choose Malman Law:
- Experience – Since 1994, Malman Law has successfully represented over 8,000 injury victims. This means that our firm has spent more than two decades aggressively defending our clients, fighting hard for the best outcome possible. In over 95 percent of our cases, our clients have been awarded compensation without ever going to court, though we are always prepared to do so. We are skilled negotiators and experienced litigators, and use that experience and skill for our clients each and every day.
- Focus – To be successful as professionals in nursing home injury cases, as well as other personal injury cases, we go far beyond the basics. At Malman Law, we have forged a powerful team of lawyers, paralegals, and a former physician on staff who are dedicated to representing the rights of nursing home residents and their families. We also pride ourselves on our availability to clients in need of legal representation. We are committed to fighting for the rights of injury victims, and will do what it takes to help our clients receive financial relief as quickly as possible.
- Results – Our personal injury, nursing home, workers’ compensation, and medical malpractice attorneys have collected millions of dollars for our clients. Whether your case is large or small, we commit to your success 100 percent.
- ZERO FEE GUARANTEE – “If we cannot collect for you, our services are free.”
- Resources – We have a wealth of critical resources to help in our fight to obtain equitable settlements for our clients. It is our belief that all injury victims have a right to quality legal representation, and we will consistently go the extra mile to provide that representation. We have a physician on staff who also holds a law degree; he can accurately examine your injuries in order to determine the amount of damages that we should seek on your behalf.
- Credentials – Steven J. Malman has been licensed by the Illinois Supreme Court to practice law for over 25 years, and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Less than 1 percent of all lawyers in the U.S. are members. Since founding the Malman Law Firm in 1994, Steven has focused on providing clients with stellar legal representation and customer service. Every personal injury client is assigned to a team of attorneys who will focus their time and legal experience on the client’s case. Steven J. Malman and the attorneys at the Malman Law Firm negotiate every case aggressively, strategically, and creatively in order to get you the settlement that you deserve.
Contact Our Chicago Injury Law Firm Today
At Malman Law, our Chicago injury lawyers are ready to fight for you and your loved ones. No matter how your accident occurred, we will investigate all aspects of your case to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation to which you are entitled. If you have been injured in an accident, we can help. To schedule your free, no-obligation consultation with a personal injury attorney at Malman Law, call our Chicago law offices at (888) 307-7068 or request a consultation online today.