Warren Barr Nursing Pavilion
Warren Barr Pavilion is a short-term therapeutic facility in Chicago, Illinois. It offers many therapy service, wound, and respite care for caregivers. In addition, they also offer spa-like services for patient comfort and relaxation.
Elements of Quality Nursing Home Care
The care nursing home residents expect to receive in a nursing home is all from a place of nurture, respect and dignity. Here are the elements of care people should expect in a nursing home facility:
- Nutritious, palatable meals that patients are likely to enjoy
- Someone to help them with proper grooming and hygiene every day
- Competent social services to manage their case and make sue their needs are regularly being met
- Quality medical care to handle medical conditions
- Proper monitoring and administering of medication to patients
- A clean, safe environment
- Courteous staff
- Activities to promote good exercise
- Wound care
- Environmental safety, including fire and preventative measures to keep the grounds accident-proof
More About Warren Barr Pavilion
In the past, the Warren Barr Pavilion in Chicago was named in a report by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid for having healthcare deficiencies in their facility. If you want to learn more about these deficiencies, the report can be found on the website for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid. Click here
If you or your loved one has concerns about the kind of care being received at a nursing home, an elder law attorney can help.
Warren Barr Pavilion
66 West Oak Street
Chicago, IL 60610
If you need Legal Help
If you believe your loved one has suffered from nursing home neglect, the nursing home negligence lawyers at Malman Law can help. Call Malman Law for a free consultation, dial 1-(888) 625-6265 or fill out our free online consultation.