Senior Associate Attorney
Attorney Adam Meadow is dedicated to helping people who have been injured in accidents as a result of someone else’s negligence. Over the course of his legal career, Attorney Meadow has distinguished himself as a trial lawyer willing to take on difficult cases other attorneys have refused to handle, making him an incredible asset to our Firm.
Since joining Malman Law in 2005, Attorney Meadow has obtained numerous favorable jury verdicts and settlements for millions of dollars on behalf of his injured clients and their families.
He has successfully represented clients in personal injury cases stemming from auto and truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, nursing home negligence, workers’ compensation, premises liability, dog bites, medical malpractice, and construction accidents.
Attorney Meadow is committed to treating each client with respect, courtesy, and honesty. He is proud that the skilled attorneys of Malman Law share a sense of teamwork in their approach to cases, and he believes this philosophy has led to the Firm’s recognition as a leader in the prosecution of personal injury cases. In 2019, Attorney Meadow was selected as a “Leading Lawyer,” which recognizes the Nation’s top lawyers in their area of practice. Attorney Meadow is currently licensed to practice in Illinois and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He is an active member of the Chicago and Illinois legal communities and belongs to a number of professional organizations.
Contact Attorney Adam Meadow for Your Free Consultation
Schedule your consultation with Attorney Adam Meadow today.
- Auto and Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Worker’s Compensation
- Premise Liability
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Construction Accidents
- $4,000,000- man struck by a truck while on a motorcycle.
- $2,000,000- woman suffered a back injury from a truck rear ending her.
- $1,300,000- workers’ compensation settlement for a man who fractured his hip at work when he slipped and fell on a patch of oil.
- 2018- Awarded “10 Best Attorneys” by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- 2019- Leading Lawyer Award recognizing the Nation’s Top Lawyers
Juris Doctor, The John Marshall Law School, 2005
B.S. Business Administration, University of Kansas, 2000
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys “10 Best” Attorneys