Andrea Ramirez joined the Malman Law team as a law clerk prior to obtaining her J.D. from The John Marshall Law School. Ms. Ramirez is dedicated to bringing justice for the victims of neglect and abuse, and is always readily available to help her clients. Her hard work and ambition have proven to obtain positive results for her clients.
As a student, Ms. Ramirez gained extensive work experience at other plaintiff and defense civil litigation firms that focus on nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, wrongful death, products liability, and personal injury. Prior to joining Malman Law, Ms. Ramirez also worked at The Office of the Public Defender with her 7-11 license, and obtained several not guilty verdicts for her clients. Ms. Ramirez was also the vice president of the Latino Law Student Association at The John Marshall Law School, a teaching assistant, and helped publish an article related to the school system in post-Katrina, Louisiana.
When Ms. Ramirez is not hard at work, she enjoys spending time with her family (which includes the family dog), cooking, and scuba diving. Ms. Ramirez is also an active member of the Woman’s Bar Association of Illinois, The Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois, and the Chicago Bar Association.
Contact Attorney Andrea Ramirez For Your Free Consultation
Schedule your consultation with Attorney Andrea Ramirez today.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Supportive Living Facilities
- Community Integrated Living Arrangements (CILA)
- Elder Abuse
- $425,000 – settlement recovered from a nursing home on behalf of the family of an 85-year-old woman who suffered a fall that fractured her left femur and caused her death.
- $400,000- settlement recovered from a hospital rehabilitation facility on behalf of a 74-year-old disabled individual who developed a pressure ulcer that became infected and required multiple surgical debridement procedures.
- $350,000- settlement recovered from a nursing home for a 51-year-old individual who entered the facility for rehabilitative purposes, but soon thereafter developed five pressure ulcers that required debridement. This individual also suffered severe injuries due to eight unwitnessed falls.
- $350,000- assisted living settlement recovered on behalf of the family of a 90-year-old woman who suffered severe injuries as a result of numerous falls that ultimately lead to her death
Juris Doctor, The John Marshall Law School, 2018
B.A. Political Science, The University of Illinois at Chicago, 2013
Professional & Bar Associations
- Woman’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Hispanic Lawyer’s Association of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association