Gregory J. Lamorena
Gregory J. Lamorena joined Malman Law in April 2019. He concentrates his practice in all areas of personal injury law, including medical malpractice, and nursing home abuse.
During his legal career, Greg has tried several cases to verdict, including first chairing a complex medical malpractice case. Greg has obtained multiple six-figure and seven-figure awards for his clients. In 2020, Greg was selected to Illinois Risings Stars for the second year in a row by Super Lawyers, an honor given to no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state.
Greg currently serves as the President of the Filipino American Lawyer’s Association of Chicago and is the Central Regional Governor of the National Filipino American Lawyer’s Association. He received his law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law and earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He remains very involved with Loyola’s law school. He coaches Loyola’s Criminal Mock Trial Team, and is a member of Loyola’s Young Alumni Committee.
Greg is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Outside of law, Greg volunteers at Legal Prep Charter Academy a Chicago Public High School, where he serves as a mentor. He is also on the Junior Board of the Little Giraffe Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing neonatal research and supporting patients and families in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- $4.75 million wrongful death settlement due to the physician and hospital staff negligence
- $310,000 settlement on behalf of his client who slipped and fell at a car dealership
- $250,000 settlement for his client who developed pressure ulcers to her sacrum and heels
- $225,000 settlement for his client who developed a pressure ulcer that eventually healed
- $175,000 settlement for his client who slipped and fell in the lobby of her condominium and suffered a fractured knee
- $175,000 settlement for his client who slipped and fell on ice outside a shopping center
- $150,000 settlement after the first day of trial for his client who was injured while a passenger on a CTA Bus
Contact Your Attorney Greg Lamorena For Your Free Consultation
Schedule your consultation with Attorney Greg Lamorena today.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Medical Malpractice
- Auto Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- 2019 & 2020- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star
Juris Doctor, Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2015
B.A. Political Science, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 2012
Professional & Bar Associations
- American Association for Justice
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Asian American Bar Association of Chicago
- President of the Filipino American Lawyer’s Association of Chicago
- National Filipino American Lawyer’s Association