Senior Associate Attorney
A member of Malman Law’s team of attorneys since 2012, Attorney Jason Kellerman has a unique practice that largely focuses on the needs of seniors and elderly loved ones. Many of his clients receive help and legal guidance related to nursing home abuse and neglect claims, medical malpractice claims, and probate issues.
Since becoming an attorney, Attorney Kellerman’s dedication and skill have resulted in millions of dollars in successful claims. In 2019, Attorney Kellerman was named as an Emerging Lawyer by Leading Lawyers Magazine.
Prior to joining Malman Law, Attorney Kellerman worked for the Law Offices of Barry Silver and clerked in the office of the State’s Attorney for Cook County, Illinois.
Attorney Kellerman became a lawyer to help those who cannot help themselves, and he has found practicing in the areas of medical malpractice and nursing home abuse and neglect particularly rewarding. While these cases often involve tragic circumstances, he focuses his energy on helping injury victims and their families recover what they need and deserve from the at-fault parties.
By pairing his malpractice, abuse, and neglect legal assistance with probate legal help, Attorney Kellerman is able to provide full-service representation to clients who have lost family members due to medical malpractice or nursing home abuse or neglect. He understands both the stress and heartache of losing a loved one before their time and the stress of settling a loved one’s estate in an equitable, lawful, and efficient manner.
Attorney Kellerman assists clients with probate matters including:
- Filing for probate and providing notice to heirs.
- Bond requirements and insurance matters.
- Will contests.
- Representation of executors, administrators, and personal representatives.
- Supervised administration.
A native of the Chicago area, Attorney Kellerman now lives in the city with his wife and two sons. When not practicing law, he enjoys spending time with his family, playing and watching sports, running, going to the gym, and cooking.
Contact Attorney Jason Kellerman For Your Free Consultation
Schedule your consultation with Attorney Adam Meadow today.
- $715,000 – fall from bed resulting in positional asphyxiation and wrongful death at a nursing home for a resident at the facility for short-term rehabilitation.
- $695,000 – multiple falls while residing at nursing home. Last fall resulted in subdural hematoma and wrongful death.
- $650,000 – multiple falls while residing at a nursing home. 5th fall resulted in hip fracture and surgery. Also developed multiple pressure ulcers that required multiple debridement and wrongful death.
- 2019 Emerging Lawyer
Juris Doctor, Depaul University College of Law, 2011
B.S. Economics, University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign, 2008