Jay has spent his entire career fighting for the rights of his clients, with a focus on litigation. Jay has been a practicing attorney since 2012, when he began his career as a criminal defense attorney, where he represented clients in State and Federal Court in DUI, Drug Possession, and White-Collar Crime cases. Since then, Jay transitioned to the field of personal injury law, where he has represented both the injured as well as the defendants responsible for causing the injuries. This diverse experience has provided him with knowledge and insight into the way insurance companies operate. Jay knows how to pressure these large corporations in ways that maximize the value of his cases for his clients.
Jay has experience in multiple areas of tort law, including Aviation, Construction Accidents, Products Liability, Automobile Accidents, Premises Liability, Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home cases. Over the course of his career, Jay has recovered millions of dollars for his clients throughout the State of Illinois.
Contact Attorney Jay McCarron For Your Free Consultation
Schedule your consultation with Attorney Jay McCarron today.
- Nursing Home
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Auto and Trucking Negligence
- Workers and Construction Injuries
- Negligence Security
- $2.55 million settlement for a man working as a “flagman” when a large truck rolled over his lower leg causing the leg to be amputated
- $1.75 million settlement for a student who had suffered a severe concussion when an inflatable amusement ride malfunctioned at a post-high school prom event. Jay’s client suffered a significant brain injury when he was struck in the head with a chain when the apparatus came apart.
- $1 million dollar settlement for a woman who underwent a fusion surgery after being T-boned by a snowplow truck.
Northern Illinois University College of Law, 2012
B.A. Philosophy, DePaul University, 2009