After two years of working at Malman Law as a law clerk, Attorney Kristen Koeller joined the firm as an Associate Attorney in 2015. Since joining Malman Law, Kristen has committed herself to providing her clients with both caring and tenacious legal services.
Passionate about seeking justice for individuals and families harmed by nursing home abuse and medical negligence, Kristen has found a great deal of success in her time as an attorney at Malman Law, including helping her clients recover millions of dollars in compensation.
Before joining the team at Malman Law, Kristen received her Bachelors of Arts in Political Science and Bachelors of Science in Psychology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Kristen received her J.D. from The John Marshall Law School in 2015, where she graduated cum laude. While in law school, Kristen was a member of the Moot Court Honors Council and participated in the Ruby R. Vale Interschool Corporate Moot Court Competition. Additionally, Kristen was a member of The John Marshall Law Review, served as a teaching assistant, was on the Dean’s List for all semesters, and was a CALI Award Recipient for receiving the highest grade in Criminal Procedure and Environmental Law. Before joining Malman Law, Kristen worked as a law clerk at the Cook County Public Defender’s Office dealing with cases involving juvenile justice.
Kristen was born in Chicago and is proud to serve the residents of the city that she has called home for the majority of her life. Kristen currently lives with her husband in Chicago. In her spare time, Kristen enjoys spending time with friends and family, and traveling.
Contact Attorney Kristen Koeller For Your Free Consultation
Schedule your consultation with Attorney Kristen Koeller today.
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Supportive Living Facilities
- Wrongful Death
- $972,000.00 jury verdict for the family of a nursing home resident who feel, suffered from a large brain bleed and a spinal fracture resulting in death.
- $600,000.00 for the family of a supportive living facility resident who was left alone for 24 hours resulting in death.
- $550,000.00 for the family of a nursing home resident who developed a pressure ulcer resulting in death.
Juris Doctor, The John Marshall Law School, 2015
B.A. Political Science, B.S. Psychology, University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign, 2012
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- American Association for Justice
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
2018- Top 100 Verdicts in Illinois
2019 & 2020- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star