With hard work and hustle, Attorney Tiffany Alberty brings a passion and dedication to her work that regularly results in positive legal outcomes for her clients. She joined Malman Law in 2016 and has continued the firm’s tradition of providing clients with the best legal services possible. Attorney Alberty is driven by the desire to help people and guide them through tough times in their lives. That’s why she makes herself readily available to clients whenever they have a question or concern about her case. Her clients can email her at any point of the day and expect a quick and comprehensive response.
Before joining Malman Law, Attorney Alberty received her Bachelor’s degree in Communications from the University of New Mexico and her Master’s degree in Communications from Webster University. In addition, she worked in the gaming industry at the Wynn – Las Vegas and the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada. In 2017, Attorney Alberty received her J.D. from The John Marshall Law School (“JMLS”), where she was the production editor for the John Marshall Law Review of Intellectual Property and published an article in response to federal “trolling” in intellectual property cases. She also served as an Executive Assistant to the Dean of Diversity and Affairs at JMLS for two years and held a judicial law clerk position for the Honorable Andrea R. Wood in the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois.
When she is not handling legal cases, Attorney Alberty can be found volunteering and attending live music events. She is also an avid cyclist, who commutes by bicycle every day, including in the Chicago winters.
Contact Attorney Tiffany Alberty For Your Free Consultation
Schedule your consultation with Attorney Tiffany Alberty today.
- $895,000 – while a resident of a nursing home, the Decedent eloped the facility and was found 20+ miles away, suffering from hypothermia and subsequently died as result of the hypothermia.
- $650,000 – while a resident of a mental health facility, the Plaintiff eloped the facility and jumped off a bridge, resulting in serious and long-term injuries. (waiting on release)
- $450,000 – while a resident of a nursing home, the Decedent aspirated on his food in the dining room, subsequently asphyxiated and expired. (waiting on release)
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
- Illinois Trial Lawyer Association
Juris Doctor, The John Marshall Law School, 2017
Master’s Degree, Business and Corporate Communications, 2011
B.A. Communication and Media Studies, University of New Mexico, 2009