What to Do First When You’re Injured
- Obtain medical care.
- Take photos of the scene as well as your injuries.
- Get names of those involved as well as addresses and telephone numbers of involved parties and witnesses.
- Notify your employer if you are injured.
- Don’t give any statements or sign any papers.
- Contact a lawyer and request a case evaluation
Choose Your Personal Injury Lawyer by Asking These Questions:
- Do they focus on personal injury victim cases?
- What is their track record? Are they successful?
- Do they have the answers to all of your questions?
- Do they work on contingency, or do you have to pay up front?
- Is it possible to build a relationship with the lawyer, or do they seem disinterested?
If you have been injured and want immediate action on your case, call us now dial 1-(888) 625-6265 or fill out our free online consultation. Our skilled professionals are available 24/7 to help you get the answers you need, and if you can’t come to us, we will come to you.