Alert! Sexual abuse? Visit our Chicago sex abuse page.

Who do you contact about police brutality in IL?

When you’re the victim of excessive force from a police officer, it’s important to contact an attorney. Police officers are supposed to uphold the law, not break it, so when you’ve been involved in an instance of police misconduct, you’ll need to hire a skilled lawyer who has experience working with these sorts of cases. Excessive force may be difficult to prove, but you may have medical bills from injuries caused by a police officer that you need to pay, so it’s in your best interest, if you feel you have a case, to speak with a lawyer about what your options are for seeking justice.

Firm Awards & Recognitions

Client Review

  • "I'm very pleased to recommend Malman Law to my friends and relatives! I have to mention how efficient and professional in dealing with my case has been with everyone that I've been in contact with at Malman Law. Mrs. Sabo is outstanding as well as her secretary and assistant in responding quickly to any of my questions or concerns. This firm has gone above and beyond to keep me updated and get answers to my questions at any time, weekends included! Malman Law rules in my opinion! "

    - Cheryl Wagemann
View More Testimonials

Know Your Rights!

Why People Choose Malman Law

  • Credibility & Experience

    20,000+ Cases over 25 Years
  • Track Record of Success

    Over $200,000,000 Collected
  • Team of Litigation Lawyers

    Real Courtroom Experience