How do you file a lawsuit for a motor vehicle accident in Chicago?

When you’re involved in an auto accident in Chicago, you may not know what to do or what your rights are.  When you’re in an accident, the first thing to do is to contact the police and your insurance company. Then, hire a car accident lawyer. They will contact the other party or the other party’s attorney and build a case tailored to the situation at hand. The other party may admit fault for the accident, but they may try to argue that you were the person who caused the accident. You’ll need to provide as much information as possible for the lawyer so that they can build a strong case, and you’ll likely be asked many questions about the situation so that the lawyer can do the best job possible.

Contact Malman Law’s experienced auto accident attorneys now.