Alert! Sexual abuse? Visit our Chicago sex abuse page.

What to do after an injury accident

If you’ve been injured in an accident, be it a car accident, work accident, or otherwise, you may be unsure of what to do to get your life back to normal.  No matter what type of accident caused your injury, it’s imperative that you seek medical care. This can help prevent the onset of permanent damage. Next, contact a a lawyer who can advise you on what the best course of action is, depending on the cause of the injury. If it is a work injury, you’ll also need to contact your employer and notify them of the incident and injury. Whatever course of action you take, be sure to keep a detailed record of everything that happens with your injury, from a written account of what happened to logs of bills and missed income reports so that you can help your lawyer get a better picture of how much compensation you should work to get.

Contact the experienced injury attorneys of Malman Law today.

Firm Awards & Recognitions

Client Review

  • "I'm very pleased to recommend Malman Law to my friends and relatives! I have to mention how efficient and professional in dealing with my case has been with everyone that I've been in contact with at Malman Law. Mrs. Sabo is outstanding as well as her secretary and assistant in responding quickly to any of my questions or concerns. This firm has gone above and beyond to keep me updated and get answers to my questions at any time, weekends included! Malman Law rules in my opinion! "

    - Cheryl Wagemann
View More Testimonials

Know Your Rights!

    [0] =>