Tragically, most injured workers are unaware of benefits they are entitled to by law when they are injured on the job or during working hours. And fault is not an issue. Insurance companies are quite satisfied to close your case without paying you what you deserve, such as a lump sum settlement for your injury.
That’s why Malman Law has been fighting for the rights of injured workers since 1994. In fact, our highly experienced firm has helped over 20,000 injury victims.
If you were injured on the job, you are entitled to each of the following benefits:
- All of your medical bills paid in full with no deductibles.
- 2/3 of your average weekly wage while you are medically unable to work.
- A lump sum settlement for your injuries.
Common injuries and insults that our work injury victims suffer include:
Our Rapid Response Team Goes into Action Immediately
First, an experienced lawyer from Malman Law will call or email you, usually within the hour. After the initial consultation with your lawyer, an investigator is briefed on your case and provided instructions to contact you immediately to schedule an appointment at your convenience, either at your home or a nearby convenient location. Then the real work begins.
Within 24 hours after we are retained, we will:
- Investigate your case.
- Begin to gather evidence to build your case.
- Put you at ease so that you don’t have to worry about what to do next.