Experienced Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer in Chicago, IL
More than 90 percent of nursing homes were cited for violations of federal health and safety standards last year.
Know the law! We do. Your loved one in a nursing home is protected by The Illinois Nursing Home Care Act! This law allows nursing home residents to collect money damages for neglect, abuse and injury.
The guidelines are straightforward. A resident, or their family, only need to show that:
- The nursing home has failed to provide proper care and treatment, or
- The facility was unreasonably dangerous; and
- The resident (your loved one) suffered as a result.
Malman Law has been fighting for the rights of nursing home residents since 1994. We are highly experienced and our firm has helped over 20,000 injury victims.
Common injuries and insults that our nursing home abuse clients suffer include:
- Unexplained Falls and Fractures
- Medication Errors
- Unreasonable Restraint
- Clogged Breathing Tubes
- Untimely Death
- Serious Life Threatening Injuries
- Wrongful or Inappropriate Care
- Emotional Trauma, such as Depression or Anxiety
- Verbal Belittling
- Sexual Harassment or Assault
Our Rapid Response Team Goes into Action Immediately
First, an experienced lawyer from Malman Law will call or email you, usually within the hour. After the initial consultation with your lawyer, an investigator is briefed on your case and provided instructions to contact you immediately to schedule an appointment at your convenience, either at your home or a nearby convenient location. Then the real work begins.
Within 24 hours after we are retained, we will:
- Investigate your case.
- Begin to gather evidence to build your case.
- Put you at ease so that you don’t have to worry about what to do next.
Contact Chicago’s Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
Has your loved one experienced nursing home abuse? Let an experienced attorney from Malman Law help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact us now at 1-(888) 625-6265, or fill out our free online consultation form.