Each year, thousands of people lose their right to compensation because they fail to hire a lawyer.
Five critical facts insurance companies do not want you to know:
- There are time limits on cases.
- You do not have to give them a statement.
- Immediately, they’re gathering evidence against you.
- They know you don’t know the benefits you are entitled.
- A lawyer can recover 2 to 3 times more for you.
That’s why Malman Law has been fighting for the rights of injured workers since 1994. In fact, our highly experienced firm has helped over 20,000 injury victims.
We handle many types of cases for injury victims including:
Our Rapid Response Team Goes into Action Immediately
First, an experienced lawyer from Malman Law will call or email you, usually within the hour. After the initial consultation with your lawyer, an investigator is briefed on your case and provided instructions to contact you immediately to schedule an appointment at your convenience, either at your home or a nearby convenient location. Then the real work begins.
Within 24 hours after we are retained, we will:
- Investigate your case.
- Begin to gather evidence to build your case.
- Put you at ease so that you don’t have to worry about what to do next.