Last year more than 2 million people were injured in vehicular accidents.
Unfortunately for injury victims, insurance companies now employ a strategy of denying injury victims their full and rightful compensation. That’s because, as a recent insurance company study reveals, a lawyer can recover as much as 2 to 3 times what an unrepresented injured victim can recover.
That’s why Malman Law has been fighting for the rights of accident victims since 1994. In fact, our highly experienced firm has helped over 20,000 injury victims.
If you were injured in a vehicle accident, you may be entitled to each of the following:
- All of your medical bills paid in full with no deductibles.
- Reimbursement for all of your lost wages.
- Your damaged property repaired or replaced.
- Compensation for any disfigurement.
- Compensation for pain and suffering.
- Compensation for any disability you may have suffered.
- A cash settlement for all of the above.
Common injuries and insults that our accident victim clients suffer include:
Our Rapid Response Team Goes into Action Immediately
First, an experienced lawyer from Malman Law will call or email you, usually within the hour. After the initial consultation with your lawyer, an investigator is briefed on your case and provided instructions to contact you immediately to schedule an appointment at your convenience, either at your home or a nearby convenient location. Then the real work begins.
Within 24 hours after we are retained, we will:
- Investigate your case.
- Begin to gather evidence to build your case.
- Put you at ease so that you don’t have to worry about what to do next.