When You Should Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer
- If you or a family member suffered an injury.
- If a family member or someone you love has been killed.
- If you were injured at work, regardless of how it happened.
- If an insurance company offers you money.
- If you were denied Workers’ Compensation benefits.
- If you were involved in an automobile accident whether or not the other driver had insurance.
- If you or a family member had a medical procedure and are unhappy with the result.
- If your baby suffers from cerebral palsy, erbs palsy, brain damage or a birth injury.
If you have been injured and want immediate action on your case, call us now dial 1-(888) 625-6265 or fill out our free online consultation. We are available 24/7 to answer all of your questions and we will come to you.