What makes us different from the rest of the lawyers out there?
- Client focus: Our approach, though systematic, is never “cookie cutter” or the same for each client. Each case we deal with in Illinois, regardless if it’s injury or workers’ comp, is different. Your case requires a lot of attention and focus, and our attorneys listen to your wants and needs. We spend a lot of time gathering information and consulting with clients before building a case, and we are there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have.
- Experience: Since 1994, our Illinois and Chicago injury attorneys have helped more than 20,000 claimants. We have handled practically every kind of personal injury and workers’ comp case that there is, and our knowledge of Chicago injury law is vast and complete. We’ve handled cases such as medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and neglect, construction accidents, civil rights violations, dog bites and premises liability, product liability, train injuries, spinal cord and brain injuries, auto accidents, wrongful death and more.
- Credentials: Steven J. Malman is licensed to practice at both the federal and state levels, and is also a member in good standing of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association, the Chicago Bar Association, and the American Trial Association.
- Zero Fee Guarantee: If we can’t win your case for you and receive a settlement, you don’t have to pay. We’re able to have a zero-fee guarantee because we usually win. If we weren’t as successful as we are, we would quickly go bankrupt. Thankfully, we are successful a lot of the time, and we want you to feel confident and comfortable working with us.
- Results: Our Chicago workers’ comp and personal injury attorneys have won millions of dollars for clients over the years, including cases that carried six, seven, and eight figure settlements. For more information on some of our cases, visit Malman Law.
To better serve our clients, Malman Law employs a full time Registered Nurse with over 30 years experience working and operating various nursing homes throughout Chicagoland. Our nurse is dedicated to reviewing all of the nursing home and medical malpractice cases to assist in the prosecution of the cases.
To learn more about our philosophies and the services we offer, explore Malman Law today.
Request a Free Case Evaluation Today or call us now, dial 1-(888) 625-6265 or fill out our free online consultation.